Bridge expansion joint using MPGF method:
In each country, roads are highly valued and viewed as the economical arteries of a country. Bridges and road surface are considered each nation’s valuable assets. According to demanding appropriate bases in Iran and developing transportation network all over the country, in one hand new road constructions are inevitable and on the other hand, appropriate road condition maintenance is considered vital.
Roads has turned into one of the major concerns for Ministry of Roads and Urban Development, as well as clients and contractors.
This polymer’s special characteristic, which is a product of Omran-ayeq-shimi company, includes; adhesion and penetration within concrete cracks and has a special elastic ability to adjust accordingly while being scratched seven times its own size *.
- Comparing to * Elastomer, this method costs approximately 50-60% of the said method.
- Because this product has a special elastic characteristic, it is very durable against fatigue and henceforth, it is durable against bridge dynamic loads for at least 20 years.
- Bridges’ expansion joints could be easily sealed and hinder water containing harmful material and salt.
- Creating a smooth surface for vehicles without noises caused by traffic
Bridge expansion joint projects using MPGF method:
- Azar river bridge expansion joint installation between Chalos and Ramsar (Nashtaroad region)
- Hal river bridge expansion joint installation situated in Tehran-Pardis dorth piece axis*
- Kaj bridge expansion joint installation on Qom and Garmsar lane
- Azar river expansion joint installation between Chalos and Ramsar
- Northern Amol’s ring way great bridge expansion joint installation between Chalos and Ramsar
- Ramian bridge expansion joint situated in Ardebil and Meshkin Shar path
- Northern Balarud bridges expansion joint; Abdul Khan, Karon 3 and station 12
- Road and Transportation department of Khuzaestan paths
- Shor river expansion joint on Tehran – Saveh path
- Shadchayi river expansion joint on Tehran path
- Badamak river expansion joint on Tehran – Shahriyar path
- A few expantion bridge joint installation in Ghazvin province
- A few expantion bridge joint installation in Shahr Kurd province
- Wein bridge repair, sealing and expansion joint installation